TestingTime is an internationally operating and well-established startup company. We support UX and market researchers from well-known companies such as Zalando, Holidaycheck, trivago, Allianz, Daimler and Deutsche Telekom by making test user recruitment easy, fast, and hassle-free. Thanks to our pool of more than 780’000 test users, we’re able to deliver any profile within 48 hours.
We are looking for a hungry and passionate Sales Representative in Germany who is willing to learn and is ready to catch a great opportunity within an international team and company.
Don’t miss the chance to impact our service and make your mark at our fast-growing and well-established startup!
- You will build your own sales funnel from start to finish
- You will be cold mailing, calling & reaching out on social media to start conversations with new prospects
- You will qualify opportunities and organising sales meetings with new potential customers
- Growing TestingTime’s customer base in Germany and establishing TestingTime’s brand
- Attend events, meetups and conferences
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms with clients
This job is for you if:
- you love interacting with people & networking and have a proven track record in a similar role
- you love to get things done, close deals and are a proactive and trustworthy team player
- you are a good listener and possess the ability to explain issues and solutions in an easy and understandable manner
- you have very good written and oral communication skills in German and English
- you have the necessary integrity, persistence, ambition and desire to learn, succeed and become an expert in UX and Market research field
- Flexible working hours & the opportunity to work 100% remote
- Coaching and continuing education opportunities
- The chance to be 100% involved and have a great impact on our product
- The opportunity to adhere to our employee stock option plan
- An open-minded, motivated and international team including occasional trips to the headquarters in Zurich Switzerland and team events
Want to learn more about us? Check out our about us page.