TestingTime is an internationally operating and well-established startup company. We support UX and market researchers from well-known companies such as Credit Suisse, Swisscom, Microsoft, Zalando and trivago by making test user recruitment easy, fast, and hassle-free. Thanks to our pool of more than 750’000 test users, we’re able to deliver any profile within 48 hours.
We are looking for a team player who is willing to work within an international team of Software Engineers working both abroad and in our head-quarter in Zurich Switzerland.
Don’t miss the opportunity to impact our service and make your mark at our fast-growing startup!
- Developing new features for our automated recruiting system
- Working on a scalable web application
- Adhere to code quality best practices (testing, separation of concerns, etc.)
- Support the team in maintaining and improving the existing product features and development processes
This job is for you if:
- you have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- you love to code on Angular and have experience in developing highly scalable web applications
- you have at least 3 years of relevant working experience and in developing highly scalable web applications
- you like a fast and agile startup environment
- you are passionate about clean code, enjoy pair-programming, TDD, & code reviews
- your written and oral English is fluent
- Top of the line technology stack and an experienced engineering team
- Flexible working hours & the opportunity to work completely remote or on-site in our headquarter in Zurich
- Coaching and continuing education opportunities
- The chance to be 100% involved and have a great impact on our product
- Agile development process with Continuous Deployment
- An open-minded, motivated and international team including occasional trips to the headquarters in Zurich Switzerland and team events
Want to learn more about us? Check out our about us page.