TestingTime.com – The world’s first online test user recruitment service.
We support UX and market researchers from well-known companies such as Zalando, Microsoft, Trivago, UBS and AXA by making test user recruiting easy, fast, and hassle-free. Thanks to our pool of more than 550,000 test users, we’re able to deliver any profile within 48 hours.
Don't miss the opportunity to impact our service and make your mark at our fast-growing startup!
As a key person in our product team, you will:
- Develop a forward-looking product strategy and roadmaps for new initiatives (e.g. partnerships, AI-algorithms)
- Plan, develop and execute various projects and products hand in hand with our Product Designer and our UX architect (it never gets boring!)
- Be responsible for the development process (e.g. idea generation, experiment, technical product requirement, quality assurance, pricing strategy, etc.)
- Conduct bi-weekly qualitative user tests and quantitative analyses with our UX Architect based on our user-centred design philosophy
- Measure your products’ successes using OKRs for you and your squad
This job is for you if:
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills (preferably native speaker), German not necessary
- You have at least 3 years experience working as a product owner, product manager, or in a similar role Experience in a startup or/and with a platform product is a plus
- You value UX and HCD/UCD in your work philosophy and naturally focus on the user
- You have practical experience with product management processes and with lean and agile methodologies
- You have a strong analytical mindset coupled with a healthy sense of creativity and a desire to innovate
- You have a ‘getting things done’ mentality
- You juggle the interest of different shareholders with ease thanks to your excellent communication skills
What benefits you can look forward to:
- An office in downtown Zurich City, flexible working hours, home office or the possibility to work remotely
- Development opportunities, coaching, and continuing education
- Fast development process with Continuous Deployment that encourages you to run experiments and tests
- A well-financed startup with enough resources to implement great ideas
- The opportunity to write a success story as a senior PM in the UX world
- Participate or speak at conferences and events multiple times per year
- A multicultural, agile and uncomplicated work environment
- A casual drink/coffee/ice cream whenever you feel like it and great team events
Want to learn more about us? Check out our about us page.