TestingTime.com – The world’s first online test user recruitment service.
TestingTime supports UX and market researchers from well-known companies such as Zalando, Swisscom, Trivago, UBS, and AXA by making test user recruiting easy, fast, and hassle-free. Thanks to our pool of more than 550,000 test users, we’re able to deliver any profile within 48 hours.
If you love building relationships, managing a portfolio of international customers, have passion for high-quality service and are looking for a new challenge, we’d like to have you in our team as our new Customer Success Manager!
- “Create customers for life” by building impeccable relationships to become a trusted advisor and customer advocate throughout the whole post-sale journey
- Own the Customer Lifecycle for a set of our valued customers, beginning with onboarding, through adoption and enablement, and renewal achievement
- Making sure customers are satisfied with the company’s products and services
- Delivering proactive & outstanding support along the customer journey
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Key Account- & Product Managers, Engineers, Marketing and Operations
- The unique opportunity to be part of defining TestingTimes’ next level Customer Success Management
This job is for you if you...
- have 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- have excellent written and verbal English and German skills (French is an asset)
- have a positive attitude and are passionate about customer success
- have a high-level degree of self-discipline, problem-solving and customer-centric mindset
- are an honest team player, eager to grow and educate yourself
- have knowledge in the field of Customer and User Experience
What benefits you can look forward to:
- An office in downtown Zurich City
- Flexible working hours, home office and the opportunity to have an impact on a daily basis
- Coaching and continuing education opportunities
- A well-financed startup with enough resources to implement great ideas
- A dynamic and agile working environment
- An open-minded, motivated team and regular events
- Participating in the success of the company with phantom stock options
Want to learn more about us? Check out our about us page.