TestingTime supports UX and market researchers from well-known companies such as SBB, Microsoft, Trivago, Zalando, and AXA by making test user recruiting easy, fast, and hassle-free. Thanks to our pool of more than 550,000 test users, we’re able to deliver any profile within 48 hours.
If you want to have a significant impact on our success story, we’d love to have you as our new Operations Administrator on-site or remote!
- Recruiting suitable test users for our client's user research studies
- Executing recruitment projects within the time frame set by the customer
- Keeping an overview of the studies booked and prioritising the next steps
- Handle test user support tickets
- Work closely with the sales team and support them in the feasibility of client study requests
- Solve unforeseen and last-minute changes
This job is for you if you...
- have a high level of self-discipline and problem-solving mindset, are extremely reliable and punctual
- have already gained at least two years of experience in dealing with customers in the commercial sector
- have a commercial degree (KV or similar), excellent German & English skills (written and spoken, French is an asset)
- have a getting things done mentality, are proactive and do not shy away from customer contact
- An office in downtown Zurich City or the opportunity to work remote
- Flexible working hours, home office and the opportunity to have an impact on a daily basis
- Coaching and continuing education opportunities
- A well-financed startup with enough resources to implement great ideas
- A dynamic and agile working environment
- An entrepreneurial, motivated team and regular team events
Want to learn more about us? Check out our about us page!