TestingTime is an internationally operating and well-established startup company. We support UX and market researchers from well-known companies such as Credit Suisse, Swisscom, Microsoft, Zalando and trivago by making test user recruiting easy, fast, and hassle-free. Thanks to our pool of more than 500,000 test users, we’re able to deliver any profile within 48 hours.
We are looking for a motivated co-worker who is willing to work within a supportive and dedicated team and has well-founded experience as a Software Engineer.
- Developing new features for our automated recruiting system
- Working on a scalable web application
- Adhere to code quality best practices (testing, separation of concerns, etc.)
- Bug fixing
- Support the team in the ticketing system
This job is for you if:
- you have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- you have experience in Java or Typescript (experience with Mongo DB or Angular is an asset)
- you have experience in developing highly scalable web applications
- you like a fast and agile startup environment
- you are passionate about clean code, enjoy pair-programming, TDD, & code reviews
- your written and oral English is fluent
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remote or in a modern working place in the heart of Zurich
- Development opportunities like coaching & further education programs
- The possibility to participate in the employee share program
- Top of the line technology stack
- The chance to be 100% involved and have a great impact on our product
- Agile development processes with Continuous Deployment
- An entrepreneurial, motivated team and regular team events
Want to learn more about us? Check out our about us page.